Tuesday, July 26, 2011

35 Weeks

35 weeks along here, getting quite large and uncomfortable which makes it so I can't sleep at night but then want to sleep all day long ... I guess I'm becoming a Vampire :) The baby weighs about 5 1/4 pounds about the size of a honeydew and is over 18 inches long according to my weekly update.

I'm glad to be nearing the end of pregnancy even though I still want more time to prepare. We have the room almost ready, took a infant CPR class with Jill and Ryan, and went on our last baby-free vacation with the family to Stone Harbor. It was fun to think about what next year will be like with Lily and Agent M in tow. We def. need to learn to pack more efficiently if we're going to be fitting a baby and her stuff in the car with us! Both Grandmas went a little crazy with baby clothes shopping and Lily's closet is filling up quickly.

Jill's baby shower will be at my house this weekend, I'm excited for it to all come together. I hope it turns out as nice as the one they threw for me. It was def. a nice motivator to get the house in order, and coincided with my Nesting craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment